oh, we've got a long, long way to go
I have been so productive today you have no idea. My mum and I cleaned out our big wardrobe we have upstairs. It is supposed to be a wardrobe you can actually walk into, but it has not been for...well let's just say for quite a while. We cleaned out the whole thing, which has taken all day, and filled eight garbage bags with just plain shit. Excuse the expression, but there's no other explanation than that. Anyhow it is all nice and neat now! This is what I ate for lunch by the way. Mackerel on crips bread with cherry tomatoes and an omelette with mozzarella cheese, avocado, leek and fresh basil. So yummy. Today also felt like the first real day of spring! Finally.
tres tres chic
strawberry chocolate bananas
it's a wonderful lie
double zucchini avocado cream lunch
crazy yellow people walking
apple crumble cardamom pie
APPLE CRUMBLE CARDAMOM PIE
150 g butter
1 dl sugar
2 dl flour
1 dl rolled oats
1 dl raisins
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp potato starch
1/2 lemon (peel + juice)
2 tsp vanilla sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crumbles in a food processor.
3. Cut the apples into pieces and mix with the rest of the filling ingredients.
4. Put the filling in a pie tin and crumble the crumbles on top!
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes.
ain't no mountain high enough
We climbed two mountain tops with our skiis when we were up at our camp! It was awesome. So tiring but definitely worth it.
We sat in our cabin talking, playing board games and watched movies.
We ate delicious homemade apple pie!
As I said, the weather was great.
Goggle-burns are where it's at.
the easter bunny left pastel polka dot easter eggs
I spent my Easter up in the mountains at our camp, with my dad, brother and friend. It was absolutely wonderful! We had an easter egg hunt, painted eggs, and ate delicious easter food (whatever that is). We have been downhill skiing the whole time up there. And tanning (our faces) of course. That obviously led to the hideous goggle-sunburn. It looks like my face is dirty. Oh well, it is mandatory after all. I don't mind really. I absolutely love Easter with all of its pastel colors, the beautiful weather, the easter eggs full of candy and the skiing. Love it.
overnight crushed wheat bread
50 gr fresh yeast
10 dl water
2,5 tsp salt
2 tbsp honey
4 dl whole wheat flour
1,5 dl wheat bran
1 dl crushed wheat
9 dl spelt flour
9 dl wheat flour
Do this at night:
1. Crumble yeast in a LARGE bowl. It will rise a lot.
2. Add salt to the yeast and let it melt. (The salt starts a chemical reaction that makes this happen!)
3. Add lukewarm water and mix.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to loose dough. Do it by hand and not in a kitchen machine.
5. Cover with a kitchen towel and put in a cold place during the night.
Do this in the morning:
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees celsius.
2. Put a lot of flour on baking board and carefully pour the dough on it. Don't knead it!
3. Carefully make a rectangle out of the dough. It is important that the air doesn't come out.
4. Cut the dough into four stripes and each stripe into five pieces. It is absolutely fine if they're uneven.
5. Put the unbaked bread pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes. It is supposed to get a real good crust! Let cool on a rack. Eat!