apple crumble cardamom pie
Here's the apple pie we made up at our camp. It has lemon peel, lemon juice, raisins and cinnamon in the apple filling and cardamom in the crumbles. It goes so well together! The raisins doesn't really affect the flavor it only makes it luscious and juicy!
APPLE CRUMBLE CARDAMOM PIE
150 g butter
1 dl sugar
2 dl flour
1 dl rolled oats
1 dl raisins
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp potato starch
1/2 lemon (peel + juice)
2 tsp vanilla sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crumbles in a food processor.
3. Cut the apples into pieces and mix with the rest of the filling ingredients.
4. Put the filling in a pie tin and crumble the crumbles on top!
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes.