healthy beetroot carrot muffins
Here is a new recipe that I made up yesterday! I wanted to make a healthy snack that included the most interesting inredients of carrots and beetroots! It worked out really well, they almost taste like carrot cake. So yummy. Please try it out! :)
2.5 dl canola oil
1 grated beetroot
1 big grated carrot
1.5 tsp vanilla sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
0.75 dl sunflower seeds
5 dl spelt flour
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk. Mix in oil and a mashed banana, then grated beetroot, grated carrots and vanilla sugar.
2. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
3. Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and salt, as well as sunflower seeds in a separate bowl.
4. Stir this into the egg mixture. Divide the batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake muffins for approximately 20 to 25 minutes!
Ser så gott ut! Ska definitivt prova!