roasted sugar coated almonds
I made this Christmas candy yesterday. I can only think of Christmas fairs when I eat these. All these different market stalls with thousands of samples to munch on, the freezing cold weather and snow outside, bonfires and Christmas carols. It is getting so close to Christmas now, I can't believe it! So excited. Put this candy in paper cones with a cute ribbon on it and you'll get the right feeling!250 g whole almonds
ROASTED SUGAR COATED ALMONDS
3 dl confectioner's sugar
1 dl confectioner's sugar for separating almonds
1. Let almonds boil in a saucepan for a few minutes, pour into a strainer and remove peel.
2. Melt confectioner's sugar and almonds in a pan until you hear a popping noise. Stir the entire time.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for a minute or so.
4. Powder confectioner's sugar over the almonds, mix, put on a big baking plate and separate them from each other.
5. Let cool completely and put in paper cones!