oatmeal patties with an apple banana compote
So, I thought I'd just say that I have not forgot about the purpose for this blog altogether. I am actually capable of posting a blog post with food and recipes in it, although it might not seem that way!
Anyways, this is the breakfast which I stressfully made yesterday. These are oatmeal patties with a special little compote I made up. Surprisingly good, considering the hectic circumstances. Anywho this is the recipe!
1 dl rolled oats
2 dl water
2 tbsp flax seeds
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
pinch of salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and let come to a boil for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Heat a frying pan and add some canola oil.
3. Make three patties out of the oatmeal and fry until golden brown.
1 smal apple
1/2 dl raisins
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Cut banana and apple into small pieces.
2. Mix all ingredients in a heated small sauce pan.
3. The ingredients will come together to a compote after a few minutes, it's done when everything is completely mixed and mushy!
Serve the patties with the compote topped with sunflower seeds and a big glass of cold milk!