cuppy cake ice cream
This is a sort of icecream cupcake I made up once. It first has a chocolate chip cooke dough bottom, then a scoop of homemade raspberry lemon curd iceream and some cream cheese frosting on top. I hope you like it!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
120 gr butter, softened
1 dl brown sugar
1.5 dl wheat flour
0.5 dl rolled oats
0.5 tsp baking powder
0.25 tsp salt
100 g chocolate chips
peel and juice from 1 lime
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2.Cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth, then beat in the egg.
3. Stir in flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
4. Mix in chocolate chips and lime peel.
5. Make a roll out of the dough and put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Cut into pieces (2 cm) and put in little dishes.
7. Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes.
RASPBERRY LEMON CURD ICECREAM
3 dl whipping cream
3 tbsp confectioner's sugar
0.5 dl raspberry jam
250 gr fresh or frozen raspberries
1. Whip cream.
2. Beat in eggs and mix in jam and sugar and whip for another minute.
3. Stir in raspberries.
4. Pour ice cream batter into plastic jar with a lid. Put in freezer for at least 4 hours.
5. Stir the ice cream a few times during these hours.
6. Put in the little dishes on top of the cookie dough when done.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
60 g butter, softened
5 dl confectioner's sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon
100 g cream cheese
1. Cream together butter, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Stir in cream cheese.
3. Spread on the cuppy cake icecream and preferably put a cocktail cherry on top.